If you’re at a crossroads in life, consider taking the train.
Looking forward to shining
– Photo challenge
I thoroughly enjoy being driven places; I think I was Miss Daisy in a former life.
Family is also my adrenaline
Hunted, sauced and porked only to be stewing in misery.
– thanks to Garfield’s Hug for the challenge idea and Mr. Sports car for the photo
Don’t take me as I am;
take me as I wanna be.
– Smoldering nicotine as not a lady puts out her cigarette against the human services window pane
– Overwhelming perfume as the cashmere figure boards a cab in front of the upscale boutique hotel
– Striking sulfur as an old man lights one up between the coffee shop and the bus station
– Frying cider donuts as the farm stand openers prepare the tourist market for the day
– Harrowing steaming grates portraying unimaginable smells as the Holocaust memorial reminds us of genocide and Ethnic cleansing
– Spiraling vehicle exhausts as all walks of life freely come and go to their selected corners of the city
“As I get older, I realize that age is less about chronology and more about attitude and spirituality.”
Jane Fonda said that in Act V. I totally get it. That is who I am; a self-assured woman of faith.
Missed you like the devil.
Now knocking at our door.
Inflicted and anticipated.
Shovels and snowmen.