This fine evening started with the end of a week at the office!!! It continued in this grand way:
– I went in the grocery store on the way home to buy, yes toilet paper, and came out with a free individualized sample of Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia!
– I treated myself on the way home and stopped to get a haircut.
– I got home to find my toy collection photos in the July FPCC newsletter.
– I went through the rest of the mail and had a handwritten letter from a dear old friend.
– My husband brought me to a local seafood locale for a clam strip dinner.
– I came home and my daughter asked me to brush her hair!
Now Otis is cuddling with me as I post my journal entry….great day!