I don’t think a puggle is a cross between a pug and a poodle. I’m learning they are a cross between a pug and people. I thought we owned a pug but when I sit with Otis for long periods of time, I wonder if he is one of those puggles? Otis has a lot of similar traits to my husband, the alpha male of our family:
– He’s a great snuggler.
– He becomes very animated at dinner time.
– He has eyes that go right through you.
– He needs me to cut his toenails.
– His nose gets out of joint when someone else gets more attention.
– His eyebrows grow too long.
– He likes to play chase around the house.
– He cannot overeat or it shows in his waistline.
– He likes to be petted; that’s the obvious one.
The clincher to knowing Otis is part person, just like his Daddy, are the horrible smells that leak out of him!