It’s been three weeks and I’m not just accepting my empty nest, I’m taking full and complete advantage of it:
– I’ve adopted my own soak tub and shower
– With so many new choices, I take time to make the perfect perfume selection each morning
– My closet is now threefold; i have fun finding just the right outfit
– It takes the right shoe to make the perfect outfit. I’ve expanded those choices too.
– I buy more of my favorite snacks – because they are still there when I’m hungry
– I select whatever car keys I want in the morning – because they are exactly where I left them
– I took over the remote. No more Kardashians, vampires, Jersey Shore repeats or zombies.
There is a God.