This is how I think while watching others come and go as I sit in the hospital waiting room –
* To learn you have to wear a cast for four months – tough break!
* Educate yourself about the impact of a wisdom tooth extraction…
* An inspiring life motto for a blood type – B positive.
* To know it only took one – “Oh, baby!” to get pregnant.
* I love the expression – “pins and needles”; I’m a seamstress.
* My uncle is needy but I didn’t want him to have knee surgery!
* It’s depressing to know my sister is bi-polar.
* I get tired of people asking me if I have M.S.
* There is nothing artistic about a blood draw.
* The wheels to his car were speeding and now he’s in a wheel chair.